Hello fellow nature lovers!
Here is a list of some hikes that are close to home: please remember to practice social distancing. Keep track of what hikes you have done on the list. Share The list with your physical education teacher when we see you again,
1) Franny Reese - Highland
2) Walkway over the Hudson - Highland
3) Black Creek - Esopus
4) Locust Grove Estate - Poughkeepsie
5) Rail Trail - Highland
6) Little Woods Nature Play Trail @ Freedom Park - Lagrange
7) Duck Pond - New Paltz
8) Roosevelt Farm Lane Trail - Hyde Park
9) Poets Walk - Redhook
10) Peach Hill - Poughkeepsie
1. AllTrails- locates local trails. Tells the hiker the distance of trail, elevation, difficulty, route type, and gives directions to the trail.
2. Geocaching- geocaching is a recreational activity of hunting for and finding a hidden object by means of GPS coordinates posted on the website .
*Try these free and amazing apps to discover new places in the Hudson Valley you have never seen before!