• COVID-19 Updates for the SAT


    The Khan Academy Through College Board:


    College Board and Khan Academy have teamed up to help students prepare for the SAT. Students can receive free test practice with a personalized study plan.


    SAT Practice


    Step-by-step guide on how to link College Board and Khan Academy accounts for a personalized SAT practice plan


    Presentation that explains how students share scores with Khan Academy and the benefits of doing so


    Parents Guide to Official SAT Practice


    SAT and SAT Subject Test Dates 2020-2021

    SAT Date


    Registration Deadline

    Late Registration Deadline (Late Fee Required) 


    August 29, 2020


    July 31, 2020

    August 18, 2020 


    Septebmer 26, 2020


    August 26, 2020

    September 15, 2020 


    October 3, 2020


    September 4, 2020

    September 22, 2020


    November 7, 2020


    October 7, 2020

    October 27, 2020


    December 5, 2020


    November 5, 2020

    November 24, 2020


    March 13, 2021*


    February 12, 2021

     March 2, 2021 


    May 8, 2021


    April 8, 2021

    April 27, 2021


    June 5, 2021


    May 6, 2021

    May 26, 2021



    *SAT Subject Test is not available


    For more information and to register for the SAT, visit www.collegeboard.com 


    ***SAT scores are not included on the high school transcript.  Students must have their official SAT scores sent directly to the college/university from www.collegeboard.com 


    College Board Testing Accommodations

    Some students with documented disabilities are eligible for accommodations on College Board exams.  Approval by the College Board’s Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) is required before students can take the SAT, SAT Subject Tests, PSAT/NMSQT, or AP Exams with accommodations.  Accommodation requests, for students with an IEP, can be made through the high school's SSD Coordinator, Ms. Bardunias at valerie.bardunias@marlboroschools.org.  Accommodation requests, for students with a 504, can be made directly through College Board.  For students with a 504, the first step in the process is to complete the Student Eligibility Form.